- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes
- Personality Development of Visually Impaired through Theatre
EYE DONATION ~ IS KINDNESS TO REMOVE BLINDNESS – POSTER MAKING COMPETITION
This Poster is meant to define how one can help the blind in donating their eyes. The fallen stick symbolizes help by people like me , so that the donation can help the blind people leave the stick and see the world. The eye Chart symbolizes people the visual disabilities because they also need transplants/donations for them to see. I have tried to put in all kinds of people facing visual disability and voice to people like me to donate for them.