Drishti 2016 Audio Jingles Contest to promote Eye Donation
Duration: Maximum 2 Minute |
Format: Digital (Audio CD) |
Language: Hindi or English |
Theme of the contest: Eye Donation |
Last date of submission of completed entries is 29 September 2015.
It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that no copyright laws are violated. Content with explicit sex & violence and / or contrary to public decency/order will not be permitted.
Rules and Regulations
- The director or at least one of the producers of the submitted jingles should be a citizen of the India.
- The theme of the competition is “Eye Donation”.
- All Audio Jingles should have a running time of maximum 2 minutes.
- Participants may submit more than one audio jingle.
- There is no restriction for contestants who have participated in previous competitions, festivals or similar events, or those who have previously received an award elsewhere.
- Once submitted, the copies of the Jingles and the documents for application will not be returned to the contestant. Therefore, submission of original documents\materials is not recommended.
- The titleholder (director/ producer/ distributor) of the competing jingles will be considered to have accepted the use of the jingles for promotional purposes through media platforms by the Antardrishti.
- The holder of the signature in the application form must be the legal owner of the jingles. The applicant will be responsible for all details he\she furnishes with application.
- The decision of the jury will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entertained on the subject.
- There are two awards in this category viz Golden Eye and Silver Eye for the winner and runner-up.
- At any stage of the competition, the jingles which are understood to be falling short of any of the requirements mentioned above can be disqualified. In this case, any prizes awarded should be returned to the organising committee.
- Contestants are responsible for any dispute regarding intellectual property rights of the entries submitted for the contest.
- Contestant/s have read above rules and regulations carefully and agreed to all above conditions.
How to apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website and sent to us either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to our postal address: Antardrishti in Agra (Address: 35, Ashoka Enclave, Dayalbagh, Agra – 282005, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Last date of submission of completed entries is 29 September, 2016.
- Following items\documents are required to be submitted along with application form.
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- One DVD/CD copy of the Jingles.
- Contestants who are submitting entries via email can attach mp3 flies containing audio jingle along with filled application form.
Click [Drishti 2016 Audio Jingles Entry Form D02] to download form
Short Film | Audio Jingles | Poster | Design