Drishti 2017 Eye Donation Short Films Contest to promote Eye Donation
Duration: Maximum 10 Minute |
Format: Digital |
Language: Hindi or English |
Theme of the contest: Eye Donation |
Last date of submission of completed entries is 15 October, 2017.
It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that no copyright laws are violated. Content with explicit sex & violence and / or contrary to public decency/order will not be permitted.
Rules and Regulations
- The director or at least one of the producers of the submitted films should be a citizen of the India.
- The theme of the contest is “Eye Donation”.
- All films should have a running time of maximum 10 minutes.
- Master copy of the film must be submitted in its original language with a duplicate copy with subtitles in English or Hindi. This applies to only those films which are in language other than Hindi and English.
- Participants may submit more than one film.
- There is no restriction for contestants who have participated in previous competitions, festivals or similar events, or those who have previously received an award elsewhere.
- Once submitted, the copies of the film and the documents for application will not be returned to the contestant. Therefore, submission of original documents\materials is not recommended.
- The contestant (director/producer) of the film will be considered to have accepted the use of the film for promotional purposes through media platforms by the Antardrishti.
- The holder of the signature in the application form must be the legal owner of the film.
- The applicant will be responsible for all details he\she furnishes with the application.
- The decision of the jury will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entertained on the subject.
- There are two awards in this category viz Golden Eye and Silver Eye for the winner and runner-up.
- At any stage of the competition, the film which understood to be falling short of any of the requirements mentioned above can be disqualified. In this case, any prizes awarded should be returned to the organising committee.
- Contestants are responsible for any dispute regarding intellectual property rights of the entries submitted for the contest.
- Contestant/s have read above rules and regulations carefully and agreed to all above conditions.
How to apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website and sent to us either by email or post.
- Last date of submission of completed entries is 15 October, 2017.
- Following items\documents are required to be submitted along with application form.
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- Copy of the film. (Frame Size 1280X720, Aspect Ratio 16:9, Format mp4 or .mov or .avi)
- Film can be uploaded on Dropbox, google drive or any other large file sharing website and share with our officially email id email@example.com.
- The documents and the film in DVD can also be delivered to the Antardrishti in Agra (Address: 35, Ashoka Enclave, Dayalbagh, Agra – 282005, Uttar Pradesh, India.