It is important to tell your eye doctor about the fact that you are on blood thinners. Depending on what blood thinner you are taking, he may ask you to stop this a few days before and after surgery. However, if your physician feels that it is not safe to stop the blood thinners, your eye surgeon may operate you without stopping them either before or after the surgery. In modern phaco-emulsification surgery, with a corneal incision there is almost no blood loss. Many eye surgeons operate patients like you without stoppage of the blood thinners at all.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes