This is a very common problem in India. For “Allergic Conjunctivitis” avoid doctor shopping! Understand there is no magic cure. However, most children outgrow the disease with time.. may take a few years. There are many non-steroidal eye drops that work in a majority of cases. It is important to use steroid drops as sparingly as possible and under strict supervision by your doctor. Many a time, the allergic conjunctivitis may leave no permanent defect in the eye, but abuse of steroids can cause cataract, glaucoma, corneal infections and even blindness!
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes
- Personality Development of Visually Impaired through Theatre