NO. Minus numbers is referred to as ‘myopia’ or short sight. This means that the child can see well for near but has problems seeing for distance. This is because the focusing system of the eye i.e. the cornea and the lens bend the rays of light too much so that they focus in front of the retina. Hence myopia means the eye is too strong or powerful and certainly not weak.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes