Diabetes affects the eye in a myriad of ways, affecting almost all structures of the eye. Eye affection increases with duration of diabetes and with poor control. Both factors are important. This means that if you have diabetes of say 20 years duration, you have greater than 50% chance of developing eye affection, even though you have had it in superb control for all those years! Your risk however increases even further if you have been a ‘naughty’ diabetic who has paid scant regard to your doctor’s advice on diet, medication and exercise.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes