Avoid sending him to crowded areas such as swimming pools. If there is a child with conjunctivitis (sore eyes) with discharge from the eyes and not just redness, he should not attend school till the discharge subsides as this child can infect others. If a sibling at home has the infection, he should avoid physical contact with the sibling till the discharge from the eyes subsides. Needless to add, a child with conjunctivitis should have his/her clothes, handkerchiefs etc washed separately to avoid spread of infection.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes