Ideally at 2.5 to 3yrs of age. At any case it should be before the age of 5 years. Certain problems such as unequal spectacle number or a number only in one eye can be detected by the doctor even at that age and rectified by correct glasses or even a contact lens in one eye if there is a number only in that eye. This will prevent the development of a “lazy” eye. Remember the doctor does not need the co-operation of the child. It is also not necessary that the child know how to read the alphabet to test for spectacle numbers!
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes