As soon as you are made aware of your diabetes or hypertension, you should have a complete eye examination. If the diabetes or hypertension has not affected your eye, your eye doctor may recommend annual visits. The frequency of visits may increase if you are detected to have diabetic or hypertensive eye disease.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes