Your doctor may still attempt a probing, with less than 50% chance of success. If it does not work, the passage may need to be opened by use of lasers or by a regular surgery to create a new passage and ‘bypass’ the old one. This procedure is known as DCR or Dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes
- Personality Development of Visually Impaired through Theatre