I refused Probing thinking my child was too young.. now he is 3 years of age and the watering is persistent. What should I do?

Viewed 550 Times

Your doctor may still attempt a probing, with less than 50% chance of success. If it does not work, the passage may need to be opened by use of lasers or by a regular surgery to create a new passage and ‘bypass’ the old one. This procedure is known as DCR or Dacryocystorhinostomy.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

About Author

a social development organisation is committed to the cause of blind people in our society. Towards this we had made a humble beginning in 2006. It is registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trust Act, 1882.