It was all right in our grandmother’s time, when better remedies were not available. However, it is better to use simple lubricant drops which are sterile and available over the counter, without a prescription, whenever the eyes feel tired or sore, rather than putting any home made substance into the eye, for fear of infection.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes