The aim of laser treatment is to preserve whatever vision there is left, rather than improve it. Also, as the duration of diabetes increases, especially if it is poorly controlled, fresh hemorrhages and leakages can occur. This may necessitate repeated sittings of laser. Unfortunately, our retinal cells do not have the capacity to grow. Hence, whatever cells are damaged, will result in permanent loss of vision in the affected area.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes