To a large extent, minus numbers are genetically predetermined and their extent of increase not in our control. However, in an interesting study done in Japan, children from similar genetic stock were divided into 2 groups. One group studied only in English for 10 years while the other studied only in the complicated Japanese script. At the end of the 10-year period, there were more students wearing minus numbered glasses in the Japanese script group. Thus there is an environmental component perhaps to an increase in numbers – though there is no universal agreement on this subject.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes