Those with a family history of glaucoma, those with history of ocular trauma, diabetes or high blood pressure, those with small eyes with narrow angles, those with minus number glasses and senior citizens. However, no one is immune from glaucoma. As this disease is more prevalent after the age of 40, one must have an annual check-up by the eye doctor after that age. One should consider an annual check-up starting at an earlier age if one has any of the other risk factors.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes