No. He is not trained or equipped to diagnose eye diseases. He is excellent for checking your spectacle numbers. However, you need to visit your eye surgeon or ophthalmologist at least once at age of 40 years and then ideally annually thereafter. He alone is equipped to suspect or diagnose glaucoma.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes