That may be being penny- wise and pound-foolish. Many a problem can be detected and treated even before symptoms develop. Treating it later may be more expensive and more importantly, less effective! The blood vessels of the retina are the only blood vessels in the whole body that can be viewed with a simple non-invasive technique (ophthalmoscopy). These blood vessels mirror the changes taking place in the rest of the body’s blood vessels. This is why, an eye doctor can tell you are a diabetic or hypertensive simply by examining your retinal blood vessels. At the next check-up, he can tell if your retinal blood vessels are showing progressive changes of diabetes or hypertension and warn you to discuss stricter control with your treating physician.
- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Safe Diwali Tips & Tricks, Happy Deepawali!!!
- Children’s Eye Care – Common Question of Parents
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Eye Donation Fortnight 2017 (25 Aug to 8 Sept 2017)
- Glaucoma Quiz – How much you know about Glaucoma?
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Living Free with Diabetes