- Color Blindness Test – (Plates 01 – 17)
- Living Free with Diabetes
- How to recognise Reasons of blindness among children
- Save Eyes from Injuries – Know How & Precautions
- Children’s eye care and safety needs attention
- Diabetes, Diabetic Eye & Eye Care Survey
- QUIZ: Test your knowledge of Diabetes?
- Our eyes and Vitamin A – Precautions & Care
- Quiz: What Do You Really Know About Diabetes?
EK UMMID ROSHANI KI
Ek Ummid Roshani Ki is a short film of duration 4.55 minutes to promote eye donation. This film is basically reflect the difficulties of the blind life and appeal to the people to donate their eyes after death. This film shows that How hard and challenging the life is without eyes. They face many troubles at every step of life because of their blindness and. they have to leave their family and many other comforts for the sake of studies.They would also like to see the colourfull world. In this film they also appeal to the people, that they donate their eyes after death for the people like those. Since if they get eyes then they shall be able to face many hurdles and challenges which they face every now and then. This short film gives message to people strongly , that they should come forward to donate their eyes.