Use of spectacles a– wear spectacles while playing colours so that colours should not enter inside eyes.
Do not use contact lens while playing colours even on the second day avoid it, because the colours can damage lens.
Use of dry colours- use of dry herbal colours can keep your eyes safe, or accidently if colours enters your eyes rinse your eyes with clean and cold water. It is very hard to remove the liquid and dark colours.
Use of clean water- As soon as u feel that some harmful colours had gone inside your eyes immediately rinse yours eyes fresh and clean water and even then the problem remains consult eye specialist
Avoid apply of colour around eyes- if your want to protect your eyes with holi colours then try to avoid apply of colours around eyes and don’t let anyone to apply colours around eyes.
Consult doctor- if you are feeling irritation along with pain in your eyes, consult eye specialists as early as possible to save yourself from any dangerous result.
What should not be done in Holi
- Don’t allow children to play holi with mud, eggs, coal-tar and sewer.
- The people who don’t want to play holi, respecting their freedom never force them.
- Avoid use of Abeer, because it is harmful for eyes it contains mica.
- Steps to be taken for safe and healthy holi
- Always play holi in groups so that antisocial elements would not get a chance to harm you.
- Use herbal or powder colours, and if use of water is required be sure that water is clean.
- Always keep clean water with you while playing holi, so that in times of need people should not use dirty or gutter water.
- Avoid use of balloons, be alert while driving, keep the glasses covered to save yourself with balloons water. This can give rise to major accidents.
- Always use helmet while driving two-wheelers.
- Always play holi carefully and never force others to play with you.
- It is good to play holi with colours with great fun and enjoy but same side it is important to keep yourself safe from harmful colours also.
Download Safe Holi Poster in English
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!