I am a student in Pathways School, Noida and I am currently pursuing my IB Diploma (Grade 11). I aspire to study architecture in a college in United States of America. I am extremely passionate about reading, writing, drama and…
Dr Vandana Jain
Pregnancy is a wonderful period and particularly so as a woman becomes even more beautiful when she is pregnant. Often it is also the time when we slow down on our day to day activities. Some women take a break…
We are really thankful to Antardrishti Organization for appreciating our work and honor us with Golden Eye Award for Drishti 2013 in short film festival. As I said “We”, there is another person, Saurabh Mahajan, worked as camera person, who…
Latest posts by Divya Sahu (see all)
- IIT Delhi launches SmartCaneTMto assistvisually impaired to detectabove-the-knee obstacles - May 5, 2014
- Rights provide anopportunity to take step towards progress - December 5, 2013
- Diabetic Retinopathy : What does Allopathy says - November 26, 2013
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi’s Assistive Technologies Group (ASSISTech) is proud to announce the launch of the SmartCaneTM device; an innovative and affordable navigation aid enabling safe mobility for the visually impaired. According tothe World Health Organisation, 285 million…
Glaucoma. I do write articles for different newspapers and magazines as freelance. I love Writing, Singing and Playing Musical Instruments. I am also an RJ in an online radio station 'Radio Udaan'.
Latest posts by Divya Sharma (see all)
- Blindness: Need to Shape the Mind-sets - April 13, 2015
- Jyoti Malik – A Journey of Stride, Struggle and Strength - August 7, 2014
- Ajay Minocha – ‘A Blend of Positive Vision and Determination’ - July 10, 2014
Though our societies and nations are turning so advanced yet unfortunately whenever we hear about a visually challenged person, the first thing that pops out in our mind is ‘Dependence and Sympathy.’ Keeping this point in mind, we are going…
Goal: Long term:to help eradicate corneal blindess from the world.
Short term: To publish a my book "Simplifying Eye Care" in Hindi and other Indian languages for patients. The English edition is already under reprint.
Specialties:Squint, paediatric ophthalmology, cornea and ocular surface disorders, keratoprosthesis surgery and research, oculoplasty and LASIK
Latest posts by Dr. Quresh B. Maskati, (see all)
- Eye Donation: What you need to know and do – Part 2 - August 8, 2014
- Eye Donation: What you need to know and do – Part 1 - August 8, 2014
- Common Investigationsof Your Eye – Part 1 - July 10, 2014
Q. Is there any hope of restoring vision for those unfortunate patients who cannot have or will not benefit from a cornea transplant but have a diseased cornea? A. Yes, they can be fitted with an artificial cornea or Keratoprosthesis,…