Last date of submission of completed entries is 15 September, 2014.
Rules and Regulations
- Contestant should be a citizen of the India.
- The theme of the competition is “Eye Donation”.
- Participants may submit more than one design entry.
- Do not include any personal information (name, age, school, etc.) on the design.
- There is no restriction for contestants who have participated in previous competitions, festivals or similar events, or those who have previously received an award elsewhere.
- Once submitted, the copies of the design concept, product and documents for application will not be returned to the contestant. Therefore, submission of original documents\materials is not recommended.
- Design artist of the submitted entry will be considered to have accepted the use of the concept and product based on concept for promotional purposes through media platforms by the Antardrishti.
- Contestant must be the legal owner of the entry in all respect. The applicant will be responsible for all details he\she furnishes with application.
- The decision of the jury will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entertained on the subject.
- There are two awards in this category viz Golden Eye and Silver Eye for the winner and runner-up.
- A preliminary screening of digitally submitted design concepts will be held to shortlist selected entries to be exhibited before the jury.
- Final selection will be on the basis of finished product of the design concept. Therefore products will be required to be sent by post. Selected contestants shall be informed by Anardrishti.
- At any stage of the competition the entries\exhibits which are understood to be falling short of any of the requirements mentioned above can be disqualified. In this case, any prizes awarded should be returned to the organising committee.
- Contestants are responsible for any dispute regarding intellectual property rights of the entries submitted for the contest.
- Contestant/s have read above rules and regulations carefully and agreed to all above conditions.
I have read the rules and regulations of Drishti 2014 and agree to abide by them. I also certify the authenticity of the information filled in above. All dispute arising in relation to these rules and regulation or any dispute arising in relation to the contest or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located within Agra District, Uttar Pradesh, India.
1. In case of any problem in submitting entries, please email at with Drishti 2014 entry subject line.