Let’s understand the term ‘Assistive Technology’ is an umbrella term that includes assistive, adaptive, and rehabilitative devices for people with disabilities and also includes the process used in selecting, locating, and using them. AT promotes greater independence by enabling people…
Goal: Long term:to help eradicate corneal blindess from the world.
Short term: To publish a my book "Simplifying Eye Care" in Hindi and other Indian languages for patients. The English edition is already under reprint.
Specialties:Squint, paediatric ophthalmology, cornea and ocular surface disorders, keratoprosthesis surgery and research, oculoplasty and LASIK
Latest posts by Dr. Quresh B. Maskati, (see all)
- Eye Donation: What you need to know and do – Part 2 - August 8, 2014
- Eye Donation: What you need to know and do – Part 1 - August 8, 2014
- Common Investigationsof Your Eye – Part 1 - July 10, 2014
AIOC Seminar 2014 was held in Agra. What will the effective steps taken through organization towards Public Health. We are having around 15 thousand members in our organization. In AIOC 2014 it is mainly focused on the protection and research…
Latest posts by i Care info (see all)
- First time in Bihar premature baby Retina treated in NICU - July 26, 2015
- Admission Open for TCS Maitree - June 3, 2015
- गर्मियों में अपनी आँखे स्वस्थ रखें - May 27, 2015
Four days long seminar for eye specialists was organized in Agra through All India Ophthalmologic Society. AIOC 2014 (All India Ophthalmologic Conference) was from Fab o6-09 and was inaugurated by Mr. Aridaman Singh Cabinet Minister U.P. More than five thousand…
I am Neha Agarwal a graduate currently working in IBM India. I am armed with a multi faceted array of academic and technical skills. Currently, I hold a bachelors degree in psychology, diploma in textile and fashion designing and a…